This guide will help you know everything on how to unlock Deadpool in Fortnite
In order to unlock the Deadpoool skin, you need first to buy the Fortnite Season 2 Battle Pass. Without that, you won’t be able to unlock Deadpool in Fortnite. Having the access of the Battle Pass, you will need to take part in completing a series of challenges to unlock the Deadpool skin.
Each week contains different challenges in which you need to complete them in a specific order. For every set of challenge you complete, you’ll earn a special Deadpool reward including Deadpool inspired weapon wrap and banner, among many others.
Related article: “How to get Neon Wings in Fortnite?”
How to find the Deadpool weekly challenges in Fortnite
You can unlock Deadpool by progressing through the Battle Pass. However, before you do this, you need to find the Deadpool’s Fortnite hideout, so that you can learn what the challenges are.
To do this, go to the to the Battle Pass section in the menu. There you’ll find a Deadpool symbol above a vent. Click on it to enter Deadpool’s hideout.
Once you have entered the Deadpool’s hideout, click on the computer to view the current weekly challenges you need to complete to unlock the Deadpool skin.
Once you have completed the first challenge, the second challenge will appear.
Deadpool Challenges lists in Fortnite
- Find Deadpool’s letter to Epic Games
- Don’t thank the bus driver
Once you have completed this challenges, you will be awarded a Deadpool banner.
- Find Deadpool’s milk carton
- Find Deadpool’s chimichangas around HQ
Once you have completed this challenges, you’ll be rewarded with the ‘Ride the Corn!’ spray
- Find Deadpool’s toilet plunger
- Destroy toilets (Find and destroy three toilets with your harvest tool)
Once you have completed, you will be rewarded with the Wade Grenade spray.
- Find Deadpool’s katanas
- Deal damage to opponent’s structures
You will be rewarded Deadpool’s Katanas Back Bling after completing the challenges.
- Find Deadpool stuffed unicorn
- Visit the Red, Yellow, Green, Blue and purple Steel Bridge
Completing this challenges, you will be rewarded the Deadpool themed loading screen.
- Find Deadpool’s big black marker
- Deface three Ghost or Shadow posters
You will be rewarded the Deadpool wrap after completing this.
- Find Deadpool’s two pistols
- Enter a Phone Booth to become the super-est of the superheroes
You will finally unlock the Deadpool outfit.
- Find Deadpool’s shorts
- Salute Deadpool’s pants
Completing this challenges will finally unlock the Deadpool color (X-Force) skin.
After completing the challenges now you can have the Deadpool skin. Good luck!